"Tribute to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam"


           Today the world has lost a great humanitarian, scientist, visionary, patriot, a source of inspiration and positive energy- Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam. It's the greatest loss to whole human society. Dr. Kalam, you have been a role model of thousands and thousands of youths including me. You have inspired and motivated  thousands of people to work for society, nation and humidity with compassion and commitment. Your personality was a great combination of spirituality and science. Your passion and dedication towards learning and teaching is incomparable and you will be the single example in the world, who was teaching till his last day or last hour of life. I personally feel that I have lost one of my family members, my guide, my source of energy and inspiration and I am hundred percent sure there are thousands of people in the world who feel the same. Dr. Kalam, I  promise to you that I will deliver my best for the human society and the nation till my last day of life and I strongly believe it's will be my true tribute to the great soul. May your soul rest in peace.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Success story of Smart Village Dhanora of Dholpur, Rajasthan"

विचार ही वस्तु बन जाते हैं (Thoughts become things)!!_राम प्रकाश मौर्य जी IRS कलम से

“उत्थान-भवन सरमथुरा" के उत्थान की कहानी”